Used when trying to reflect sunlight to minimize heat gain. Ideal for exterior facing shades that are exposed to a lot of direct sunlight.
100% Fibreglass (Metallized Back)
- Transparent thermal shield – Rs = 74%
- Very low emissivity of 10%: the fabric acts as a heat insulator
- Excellent glare control: Tv = 4%
- Incombustible, smoke emission free
Material: 100% Fibreglass, Metallized Back (Recyclable, PVC-Free, Polyester-Free, Halogen-Free)
100% Recycled Polyester (Metallized Surface)
- High reflective constant properties across all colours with 61% solar reflection
Material: 100% Recycled Polyester with High Definition Metallized Fabric Surface
50% Recovered Ocean Plastic (Metallized Back)
This fabric is woven with 50% recovered ocean plastic, 50% virgin polyester, and the back is metallized to increase solar reflectance.
Material: 50% Recovered Ocean Plastic, 50% Virgin Polyester, Metallized Back.