Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site, and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement (the "Agreement").
1. Copyright. Unless otherwise specified, all content, images, and layout ("Materials") of this website (the "Website") are protected under applicable copyright laws.
- Embedia Sales is a trademark of Embedia Sales Corp and its founding principals.
- Embedia Technologies is a trademark of Embedia Technologies Corp and its founding principals.
3. Limited Right to Use. The Website is owned and operated by Embedia Technologies. You may view, print, or download any of the Materials from this Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No Materials published on this Website, in part or in whole, may be reproduced or redistributed in any form for public or commercial use, or incorporated into any other website or networked computer environment without prior written permission from Embedia.
4. Disclaimer. THE WEBSITE, AND THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE INCLUDING THOSE IMPLIED BY STATUTE.
5. Links to External Sites. All links to external sites are not under the control of Embedia and Embedia is not reponsible for the content of any of the material or links contained within a linked site. Linked sites are provided by Embedia as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content, product, or services to which it links.
6. Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL EMBEDIA TECHNOLOGIES BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, OR ANY LINKED SITE.
7. Changes. Embedia reserves the right to change any of the Materials found in this Website, or restrict access to certain Materials, at any time without notice or liability. Embedia may terminate your right to use of any or all Materials and you must immediately destroy all such Materials at the request of Embedia. Embedia reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement at any time. Changes in this Agreement will come into effect when notice of such change is posted. Continuing to use this Website after any changes in this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of the changes to this Agreement.
8. Applicable Laws. All matters relating to your access and use of this Website shall be governed by the federal laws of Canada and the laws of the Province of Alberta. Exclusive jurisdiction of any actions arising out of the use of this Website shall be in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.